Boston Trinity Academy educates students from diverse backgrounds in an academically demanding, 将其人化的社区, 激励他们过有信仰的生活, 完整性, 和服务.
- Knows and cares for each student, based on the love of Jesus Christ
- Promotes rigorous scholarship that integrates faith and learning
- Recruits students and families from all social, economic, and racial backgrounds
- Teaches Christian principles in order to transform society and the world
- Graduates students distinguished by their intellect, 领导, and moral 字符
Through the vision and efforts of dedicated Boston area leaders in the spheres of finance, 教育, 和信仰, Boston Trinity Academy opened its doors in September 2002. These founders shared a common goal to address one of the greatest needs for the young people of Boston — a rigorous college preparatory school founded on the principles of the Christian faith that is accessible to students from all neighborhoods, 种族, 社会经济背景. 由于这个愿景, Boston Trinity Academy established a program of academic rigor enriched with co-curricular activities for a truly diverse student body.
In 2002, Boston Trinity Academy launched with 54 students in grades 6-9 in a rented school building on Beacon Street in Brookline. Adding a grade each year the school soon grew to 125 students, 2006年6月, the first senior class of 16 graduated — all college bound. 在那年的九月, the school purchased its own facility and moved to an expansive five-acre campus in Boston‘s Hyde Park neighborhood. Currently, Boston Trinity Academy is educating nearly 250 students in grades 6 through 12.